Glenveagh Homes presents Blackrock Villas, a prestigious development of spacious three, four, and five bedroom family homes located in the sought after leafy suburb of Blackrock in Cork city.
A limited number of three and four bed detached homes remain, with a further release of three-storey five-bedroom townhouses coming soon. The historic Blackrock House is adjacent to Blackrock Villas, and both benefit from views over the formal landscaped garden and oratory.
High quality homes with energy efficient features
- Maintenance free brick and render exteriors
- Composite front doors with secure five-point locking system
- Generous lighting and power points
- A-rated for energy resulting in lower energy costs
- High level of insulation in floors, walls and roofs, and a high level of air tightness
- Driveways finished in paving with two car-parking spaces
- Seeded gardens with secure post and panel fencing to rear gardens
Stylish interior design throughout
- Superb Kube contemporary kitchens with soft close doors and stone worktop.
- Stylish contemporary bathroom, ensuite and guest WC with elegant sanitaryware
- Panel style fitted wardrobes in master and second bedroom as in the show houses
- Walls painted throughout in a mid-tone easy neutral paint, ceilings painted in white
- Two-toned uPVC double glazed windows with grey exterior and white interiors
- French double doors to back garden
Blackrock Villas offers the best of both worlds with the bustling city of Cork just five minutes away, and the charming Blackrock village on your doorstep.
Blackrock village is the perfect place to relax, with a weekly farmer’s market in the recently revamped waterside square.
There are six primary schools in the area as well as three secondary schools. You’ll also find shops, a post office, medical centre, pharmacy, hospitals and a leisure centre including a gym, swimming pool, sauna and steam room within walking distance.
Close to nature
Blackrock Villas is also positioned midway along the 5km foot and cycle path which historically formed part of the railway line between Passage West and the city centre. The Marina – the treelined south bank of the river – boasts three rowing clubs. The world-renowned Blackrock Castle observatory nearby attracts visitors from all over the world.
A new municipal park is to be constructed on lands to the north of Blackrock Villas which will incorporate a children’s playground. Mahon Point Shopping Centre is Munster’s largest shopping centre and is less than 3km from Blackrock Villas.
Transport links to the city and beyond
This exclusive development is located just 3km from Cork city centre and has easy access to the N40 South Ring Road network, providing access to western routes as well as connection to Dublin (M8) and Waterford (N25). The 202 and 215 bus routes link Blackrock to the city centre and the 219 bus route links Blackrock to the western suburbs via Douglas.
Want to explore a Blackrock Villas showhome and ask questions to one of our agents in real time? Request your virtual viewing appointment now. Contact Sherry Fitzgerald Cork City on 021-4270099