Glenveagh Homes presents Mount Woods, a prestigious new development, located in the much sought after suburb of Douglas on the southern outskirts of Cork City.
Mount Woods benefits from spectacular panoramic views of Cork City to the north, and surrounding countryside to the south.
The first phase of homes has been released and are available off plans. There is a select number of 2, 3 and 4 bed homes available. Houses at this development qualify for Help to Buy for all eligible first time buyers.
Built to a standard you can trust
- Tasteful brick and render exteriors
- Composite front doors with secure five-point locking system
- Generous lighting and power points, smoke and heat detectors fitted as standard
- Pull-down attic ladder in all homes
- All homes are A-rated for energy
- High level of insulation in floors, walls and roofs, and a high level of air tightness
Plenty of green space
- Development is surrounded by beautiful mature trees
- Driveways finished in paving with two car-parking spaces
- Seeded gardens with secure post and panel fencing to rear gardens
Contemporary design and high-end finishings
- Superb modern kitchens with soft close doors
- Stylish contemporary bathroom, ensuite and guest WC, with carefully chosen tiling as in our showhouses
- Panel style fitted wardrobes in master and second bedroom
- Walls painted throughout in a mid-tone easy neutral paint, ceilings painted in white
- Two-toned uPVC double glazed windows with grey exterior and white interiors
- French double doors to back garden
Mount Woods is ideally located close to the charming and elegant Douglas village, full of great cafes, shops and restaurants.
No shortage of local amenities
In Douglas and surrounds you’ll find a total of five primary schools and four secondary schools, two shopping centres, a post office, medical centres, pharmacies, hotels and leisure centres including a gym/swimming pool/sauna and steam room.
Mahon Point shopping centre is located less than 5km from Mount Woods. Adjacent to Mahon Point is the City Gate office campus, home to approximately 3,500 employees and large companies such as Intel Security, Qualcomm, Tyco and Mater Private Hospital.
Walking, cycling and more
The Greenway walking and cycling trail along the former Cork to Monkstown railway line is located nearby as is Garryduff Woods. There are numerous sports clubs of all disciplines surrounding.
Convenient access to Cork city
The city is just 6km away. Mount Woods offers easy access to the N40 South Ring Road and the N28 road. The area is regularly serviced by the 220 and 216 bus routes with a bus stop immediately to the front of the development, linking residents to the city centre, Douglas village, Carrigaline, Crosshaven and Cork city’s western suburbs.
Want to explore a Mount Woods showhome and ask questions to one of our agents in real time? Request your virtual viewing appointment now. Contact Sherry Fitzgerald Cork City on 021-4270099.