Job Title: Junior Investment Analyst
Reporting to: Investment Director
Location: Maynooth, Co. Kildare
We are currently looking to hire a Junior Analyst to join our growing Investment & Acquisitions Department. In this role you will have the opportunity to be part of our growing team and support our growth regionally. Reporting to the Investment Director, you will undertake research on assets predominantly in the Leinster region assist in acquisitions of residential development sites and undertake additional property related research.
- Undertaking pre-acquisition research that identifys development risks for the business.
- The preparation of residual valuations, financial models andthe completion necessary reports to allow Senior Managers to assess opportunities.
- Once an asset is selected you will assist in the acquisition conveyancing process.
- The completion of property market research.
- Support the Investment Director by undertaking tasks such as economic research, administrative duties and assisting in various projects as they arise.
Skills & Qualifications
- BSc in a business or economics or property related subject
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in property / business / finance role
- Experience with data management & research
- Strong analytical skills in order to report on data findings
- Ability to communicate with internal and external parties in order to foster relationships
- Advanced skills in particular; MS Excel, PowerPoint, Office and Word
- Experience in the property market.
- An understanding of the principles of property as a financial investment.
- Good geographical knowledge of Ireland.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Clean driving license