LGFA Win a Skills Session
Free skills session | Win for your club!
Glenveagh Homes Gaelic4Girls competition is back for Summer 2023, giving you and your team mates a chance to win for your club!
Calling LGFA underage players! This time, you and your team could win a free skills session with one of our Gaelic4Girls Ambassadors at your club!
- Upload your best team shot to social media via your LGFA club social media account - Tag Glenveagh Homes and LGFA with hashtag #G4Gskills
- Deadline for entries is Fri 28th April and a full list of T&Cs is available below:
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter of this draw is Glenveagh trading as Glenveagh Properties PLC. Registered in Ireland under Company Registration Number 609461. Registered office 15 Merrion Square North, Dublin 2, D02YN15.
2. No purchase necessary. Entry is made by uploading a team photo with full parental consent to social media. The entrant's club must post all entry videos tagging Glenveagh on Facebook or Instagram. *Note that if you post from your own account Glenveagh may not be able to see your video and therefore it may be excluded from the draw.
3. The prize is 1 x skills session lasting approx. 1 hour with a G4G 2023 Ambassador. There is no equivalent or cash alternative to this prize.
4. Entrants and Teams must be under the age of 18 and must obtain full parental consent to participate prior to posting the video.
5. There is only one winning entrant for this prize, which will be selected at random.
7. Only entries that have posted and tagged Glenveagh via a club account will qualify to go into the final draw.
8. This draw is not open to employees of Glenveagh, their families or anyone associated with this draw.
9. Entries must be made before midnight Friday 28th April 2023
10. Entry is restricted to members of LGFA clubs in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
11. The winning entrant will be drawn at Glenveagh’s discretion and notified by direct message on Facebook Messenger or Instagram Messenger on or before Friday 5th May. The winning club will be notified directly and video shared across Glenveagh and LGFA’s digital platforms.
12. If the winner is not contactable within 5 working days they will be disqualified, and an alternative winning entrant will be selected, and the prize awarded on the same basis as described above.
13. Glenveagh reserves the right to amend, cancel or postpone the draw at any time or to extend the entry deadline.
14. Glenveagh accepts no responsibility or liability for entries that are lost, delayed, incomplete or shared without permissions outlined above.
15. Glenveagh reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this draw. Cheating or unfair competition will result in expulsion from the draw. Glenveagh’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Glenveagh cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering the draw or accepting the prize.
17. We may repost your entry photo in an announcement of the competition winner.
18. This competition will be governed by laws of Ireland and the jurisdiction of the Courts of Ireland.
By entering the competition, you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.