Glenveagh LGFA Competition Terms & Conditions
Show your Skills | Win for your Club
1. The promoter of this draw is Glenveagh trading as Glenveagh Properties PLC. Registered in Ireland under Company Registration Number 609461. Registered office 15 Merrion Square North, Dublin 2, D02YN15.
2. No purchase necessary. Entry is made by completing the skill challenge and by submitting the video to your club. The entrant's club must post all entry videos tagging Glenveagh on Facebook or Instagram. *Note that if you post from your own account Glenveagh may not be able to see your video and therefore it may be excluded from the draw.
3. The prize is approximately €1,000 worth of equipment/kit for the entrants LGFA club and is limited to footballs, cones, bibs, kit bag (s), gloves. There is no equivalent or cash alternative to this prize.
4. Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain their parent’s permission to participate.
5. There is only one winning entrant for this prize.
7. Only entries that have completed the challenge correctly and tagged Glenveagh via a club account will qualify to go into the final draw.
8. This draw is not open to employees of Glenveagh, their families or anyone associated with this draw.
9. Entries must be made before midnight August 24, 2021.
10. Entry is restricted to residents of the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
11. The winning entrant will be drawn at Glenveagh’s discretion and notified by direct message on Facebook Messenger or Instagram Messenger on or before September 13th, 2021. The winning club will be notified directly. If more than one entrant jointly shares the highest score, a winner will be randomly selected via a winner-picker website.
12. If the winner is not contactable within 5 working days they will be disqualified, and an alternative winning entrant will be selected, and the prize awarded on the same basis as described above.
13. Glenveagh reserves the right to amend, cancel or postpone the draw at any time or to extend the entry deadline.
14. Glenveagh accepts no responsibility or liability for entries that are lost, delayed or incomplete.
15. Glenveagh reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this draw. Cheating or unfair competition will result in expulsion from the draw. Glenveagh’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Glenveagh cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering the draw or accepting the prize.
17. We may repost your entry video in an announcement of the competition winner.
18. This competition will be governed by laws of Ireland and the jurisdiction of the Courts of Ireland.
By entering the competition, you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.